Practical Enforcement - Coastal
There are no entry level requirements and by the end of this training delegates will be able to:-
- Identify appropriate uses of common law to deter nuisance and trespass
- Identify appropriate use of fixed penalty notices to improve the local environmental quality of the coast;
- Issue fixed penalty notices safely, lawfully and effectively;
- State the purpose of dog control orders;
- Recognise, manage and avoid hostile situations.
Who would benefit by attending this course?
This course is aimed at Beach Operators, Local Authority Managers and officers, Environmental Crime Officers, Parish Councillors and Elected members who have a responsibility for enforcement on the coastline.
One day (9.30am – 4.30pm)
£299 + VAT Comprehensive delegate pack on CD-ROM and Lunch included.
KEEP BRITAIN TIDY NETWORK
Full and Associate Members of our Keep Britain Tidy Network programme will be entitled to a 25% discount for one place per regional course.
*The Network programme is particularly useful to local authorities, registered social landlords and large landowners and provides a package of enabling programmes, campaigns and technical support on how to solve local environmental problems.
If you have more than 8 members of staff who you would like to train, then bespoke training will give you much more value for money.Whilst saving money other benefits include:-
- Receiving a more tailored training package
- Providing an induction for new staff and motivating existing staff
- Ensuring consistent quality
- a greater focus on local matters
£2,500 + VAT for maximum of 15 delegates.
We recognise that you may not have a large number of staff to train, so why not invite colleagues from neighbouring authorities and associations who would also benefit from this option, and who could share the training costs.
As a host you need to provide a suitable training venue, equipment and refreshments (including lunch for full day courses).
To discuss this further and ascertain dates, please contact our Training Department on 01942 612655 or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: ALL TRAINING COURSES ARE AVAILABLE IN ENGLAND ONLY