This course will cover legislation applicable to scrap metal, offences and relevant enforcement.
· The Scrap Metal Dealers Act 2013
· Commencement & transitional provisions
· Documents and information for verification
· Scrap metal dealers licence
· Licence fee charges
· Offences and enforcement action
· Plus other elements
Who would benefit from attending this seminar?
Anyone involved in dealing with scrap metal issues including:
• Local authority officers
• Environment Agency officers
• Police / Transport Police
Duration: One day 9.30 am - 4.30 pm
Book 2 places for £499 + VAT
Organisations can have exclusive training at their premises if there are between 8 and 15 delegates. As a host authority you will need to provide:
· Refreshments (including lunch)
· Multi Media Projector (optional)
Contact the Training Team for a quote.
If you would like any further information then please contact the Training Team on 01942 612655 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org