Effectiveness of Street Cleansing on the Front Line
To provide front line street cleansing employees (street cleansing operatives) with the knowledge needed to perform their operational tasks in a manner which is efficient, safe, reaches the required standards and has proper regard to others who may be affected by their activity or presence
By the end of this training delegates will be able to:
• State that they have a clear understanding of the importance of their role and the contribution which they make to society
• Identify the correct equipment for cleansing tasks
• State the most effective methods of performing cleansing tasks
• Demonstrate an understanding of the basic Health and Safety at Work requirements
• Clear understanding of acceptable standards of cleanliness as stated in COPLAR
Who would benefit by attending this course?
This course is aimed at local authority street sweepers, street sweepers employed by contractors and manual staff employed by facility management organisations.
A practical activity can be arranged on request.
£299 + VAT per delegate
You can have exclusive training at your premises, prices start from just £2000 + VAT
Host a regional course
As a host organisation you get one free place on the course for providing;
- Multi-media projector
- Flip chart
If you provide lunch you will receive a second free place.